Wednesday 28 January 2015

kadam veettanulla dua Dua Against Debt

It has been related that Muadh bin Jabal was indebted to a Jew who used to persistently request payment. One Friday, he hid in his house and did not go out to pray the Friday prayer. When the Prophet, upon him be peace, finished his prayer he noticed that Muadh was not present. The following day, when Muadh came, he, upon him be peace, said, ‘O Muadh, you missed the Friday prayer?’

He said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, I have a debt which is due to such and such a person and I do not have anything to pay him with, so I hid. He, upon him be peace, said, ‘shall I teach you a dua that if you had a debt the size of Uhud in gold, Allah would fulfil it.’

‘Of course, O Messenger of Allah,’ he said.


He said, I was consistent in this supplication and my debt was relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment